Diamond has recently emerged as a unique material for quantum science and engineering. We exploit the remarkable properties of spins in diamond to study and engineer interactions between individual quantum systems, with the long term goal of building a quantum computer and realizing a quantum internet.
Motivated students: apply!
Openings become available all year round.
- PhD/postdoc candidates, please contact Ronald Hanson.
- MSc/BSc students, click here.
News from QT
- TU Delft researchers cause electrons to jump between distant quantum dots
- TU Delft researchers lay solid foundation for a ‘quantum internet’
- Hannes Bernien wins the EPJ Young Speakers contest at Fysica 2013
- Lieven Vandersypen interview on graphene flagship (NRC)
- Winner FOM Film Challenge 2012 – Hannes Bernien