Diamond has recently emerged as a unique material for quantum science and engineering. We exploit the remarkable properties of spins in diamond to study and engineer interactions between individual quantum systems, with the long term goal of building a quantum computer and realizing a quantum internet.
Motivated students: apply!
Openings become available all year round.
- PhD/postdoc candidates, please contact Ronald Hanson.
- MSc/BSc students, click here.
News from QT
- Christopher Watson awarded Shell Young Talent Graduation Prize
- TU Delft researchers entangle quantum bits by measurement and feedback control
- De supercomputer komt er (straks) aan!
- Dutch University to build first Quantum Computer
- Nederland bouwt supersnelle quantumcomputer